Following the recent Government announcement – we are excited to reopen our doors and welcome back our Evo Warriors on 25th July! We have missed seeing everyone and have a special day of classes and celebrations to welcome everyone back.
We want to make clear that our number one priority is the safety of our teams and our members (our Warriors). Things will look a little different, but we believe that together we can continue to provide you with an awesome health and fitness experience. In line with Government advice, we will be incorporating extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices throughout Evo.
Key measures include:
- Using the Zen Planner App, Warriors will have to check themselves into their classes, this is to support track and trace
- Warriors will need to queue outside for their classes, sticking to the ground markings to maintain social distancing
- Temperature checks will be completed before Warriors enter either of the gyms
- If you bring a towel, we will need you to keep it on your mat and with you at all times
- Bring a water bottle with you! You can use the water fountain to fill up your water bottle but you won’t be able to drink from the fountain.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be in reception and throughout the club – everyone will be asked to sanitise their hands upon entry
- Warriors will need to follow the new one-way system; all doors will be open for increased ventilation – just follow the arrows!
Once inside, we have:
- Enhanced cleaning schedules to maintain high level of hygiene, i.e. all equipment will be sanitised between classes, including new mats for your own area
- Reduced class occupancy to allow for social distancing.
- Classes in the big gym – 10 people max
- Classes in the little gym – 6 people max
- Created space in the gym to enable exercising at a safe distance.
- Cones will mark out spaces
- Boxing bags have been separated
- Closed all changing rooms as we focus our cleaning and sanitation efforts on the gym and equipment
- Before you go, we will ask you to clean your equipment as well
- The entire Evo team have completed training and a full risk assessment has been made, in line with government advice.
- Gem’s Kitchen will remain closed as we focus on getting everyone safely back into the gym. We will send updates when that changes.
- We ask that Little Warriors remain at home for now. If they do come with you to the park classes, they will need to be a safe distance from the actual class. As always, they are your responsibility so please leave them at home if you can. There is still no access for the little ones in the gym. This is to ensure we can manage our numbers, social distancing, and track & trace. At this early stage we must keep the team and members safe. We hope to welcome them back soon!
- Warriors will be pleased to know we are keeping the newly popular park and online classes:
- Park classes for up to 10 people
- Online classes, 3 live sessions per week!
Things will be different, but we are doing our best to ensure our team and all Warriors remain safe while enjoying the Evo experience! We ask that everyone be polite, patient and observe all notices and that no one comes to the club if they are feeling unwell.
We look forward to opening our doors on the 25th!
Team Evo x